Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!

Thank you for your interest in our new blog! We are very excited to have a place to share information about our store, classes, events and sales. If you would like to receive notices when we update the blog, subscribe through the link to the left side of the screen. Or else just bookmark the page and check back.

Please do e-mail us your project pictures so we can create an area to show case our talented customers. Remember to include information about the designer, the book or pattern you used and, of course, information about you! One of the things people enjoy the most is having "show and tell."

If you have any suggestions about what we could include here let us know.

We are looking forward to sharing our love of quilting, fabrics, patterns and friends.

Best wishes,
Sarah Beyer

1 comment:

Carol J H said...

Thanks for sending me an e-mail notifying me of this "Blog" - I will visit it often now I'm aware of it. I'm VERY happy "Life's a Stitch" has moved -- it is much more convenient for me to go there now. I can hardly wait to get back down to TX from MI - we'll be there in about 36 days. I miss ALL my friends in the Valley. I bought a new Bernina Serger this Summer in MI. See you soon.
Carol J H - Sarah - I have started on my blocks for the 2009 Quilt Show!!!!!!!